I’m Sera: Erotic Hypnotist, content creator, facilitator and educator in the Minneapolis kink scene. I’ve been around the Minneapolis BDSM community and practicing hypnosis for around a decade now. Find all my other links here: All My Links
Kink Educational Resources:
These are major projects and to create usable overviews of a variety of under-discussed topics in kink and BDSM, for use both nationally and in my local scene.
Kink Writings or Journals:
These are smaller writings or journals. The writings are educational in nature, but not full kink educational resources. Journals, while educational in nature, are insightful peeks into my personal life and perspectives.
Mission statement for my kink education resources
This website serves double-duty as hypnosis content and kink education: for locally in the Minneapolis kink community, and beyond it! You can read about my values and the Sera Deep brand here: Values and Mission Statement
The main niche I seek to fill with my educational kink content is creating “beginner-approachable” materials for people new to various “edgeplay” topics with complex consent that are usually seen as “advanced.” I believe that by telling people that these kinks are not things for beginners to engage with, they follow that advice and don’t engage with them until later in their journeys. That sounds fine, but at that point, they never learned the basics of those topics, and then harm often occurs when they start exploring them.
I also recognize that kink resources and education materials aimed at a beginner audience are inherently presenting incomplete truths–my goal is that all resources and writings I share reduce harm more than they risk being incomplete. I’m one person–but I’m very confidently comfortable presenting my perspectives and experiences in ways that I’ve been told have been productive and led to introspection or personal insights.
Content I produce will be held to my values and mission statement.
My permissions for sharing my content are as follows:
- Do not plainly repost my resources on Fetlife or another website, whether credit is given or not. Instead of copying-and-pasting my content, directly link to the original article on Fetlife on my personal profile, on SeraDeep / Sera Deep Fetlife’s profile, or on SeraDeep.com. I frequently update my materials–I therefore consider blatantly taking my content as not only disrespectful to me, but potentially harmful to others should it be out of date.
- I’m happy to have my writings shared with kink groups for discussions. More discussion and sharing is good!
- For online groups (Fetlife, Discord, social media, and other discussion spaces): Please do not repost in full and instead of copying-and-pasting my content, link to the article on Fetlife on my personal profile, on SeraDeep / Sera Deep Fetlife’s profile, or on SeraDeep.com to help continue signal boosting.
- For offline in-person groups (local kink groups, conventions, and other in-person settings): Feel welcome to print the article. Please attribute it by also including a link to the article on Fetlife on my personal profile, on SeraDeep / Sera Deep Fetlife’s profile, or on SeraDeep.com to help continue signal boosting.
- I don’t want commentary I didn’t compose attributed to me via live presenting my resources in my steed, so if you do a live presentation please attribute the resource by linking back to the article on Fetlife on my personal profile, on SeraDeep / Sera Deep Fetlife’s profile, or on SeraDeep.com, but also make it clear that commentary is your own and that the written form of a live presentation is stated by me as the author to be incomplete.
- Interested in having me present, at your local Minneapolis kink group or elsewhere? Contact me with a DM over on Fetlife: https://fetlife.com/users/18173569